The term NEET means “not in employment, education or training. It is used to describe young people who are not engaged in any form of employment, education or training. The term has come into the policy debate in recent years due to disproportionate impact of the recession on young people (under 30 years old). The unemployment rate for those under thirty is nearly double the average rate.investigated.
- full report on : http://www.eurofound.europa.eu/emcc/labourmarket/youth.htm
- Learn more :
- Young people and NEETs in Europe – Eurofound
- NEETs.Characteristics, costs and policy responses in Europe
- Eurofund presentation-NEETs
- Youth in Europe : spotlights